Oh, I love that! My sisters kids climb on her cars... and they drive a big suburban and big trucks!! It could be worse! How could you be upset at a face like that!
That kind of scares me! Is this what I have to look forward to having boys? Does it scare you when you see him climbing on so many things? He sure is cute while getting into mischief.
Hi, this is Liz "brown" Marshall, one of Justin's friends from Monroe. Your kids are so cute!! I'm glad I found your site. I was hoping Justin my lead me to more Monrovians' sites but I didn't find any. It looks like life is good!
11 comments:
He's such a handful! I love it.
That's hilarious...I'm glad you got pictures of all of those!!! Very cute!
Ariane that is so funny!!! He looks very pleased with himself in those pictures!!!
Oh, I love that! My sisters kids climb on her cars... and they drive a big suburban and big trucks!! It could be worse! How could you be upset at a face like that!
That kind of scares me! Is this what I have to look forward to having boys? Does it scare you when you see him climbing on so many things? He sure is cute while getting into mischief.
How funny! I bet it is hard to mad at him for climbing on things with a face like that though.
Oh man he is so dang cute, and him being in the toilet was hillarious!!
Hi, this is Liz "brown" Marshall, one of Justin's friends from Monroe. Your kids are so cute!! I'm glad I found your site. I was hoping Justin my lead me to more Monrovians' sites but I didn't find any. It looks like life is good!
He is so funny! I can't believe the things he gets into... You have your hands full, and this is only the begining I'm sure!
That is great! I love it! He is so cute. Doesn't it make you wonder how they get up there, let alone how they think about being up there!!
What a crack up! I love the one with his legs soaking in the toilet. Kids are crazy, but they keep us laughing!!!
Post a Comment