This was taken around day 4 of his illness (so once the vomiting and fever were done). Noah seems to get sick a lot, but at least when he gets sick it's just runny noses and coughs. Clayton only gets sick every couple years, but when he goes down - he goes down HARD!!!
Also this week we had our first snow! I'm certainly not ready for it - I am not a fan of cold weather and there are very few things I like about snow, but ready or not - it's here! Sadly, because Clayton was so sick, he hasn't been able to go play in it. He keeps looking longingly out the window though and telling me he wants to make snow angles. Noah, however, was able to go out and play!
As you can see, it was a huge hit! This kid was in Heaven out in the snow! Speaking of Noah, we had one more delightful incident this week: Noah took his first trip to the ER! I came home from a meeting at 9:00 Tuesday night only to have Justin inform me that Noah had shoved a small bead up his nose. I swear - I don't know what to do with this kid - he's crazy!!! So off to the ER Justin and Noah went. Fortunately the bead was extracted very easily by Justin once they were in the hospital (yeah, the trip was totally unnecessary) and they were home by midnight! Noah is definitely my little troublemaker. If you turn your back on him for even one minute he might find a marker, hide a cup of milk under his bed (yeah, that was a pleasant smelling surprise), or shove something up his nose! He definitely keeps me on my toes!
So that was our week in a nutshell. I think Justin will back me up when I say I hope we don't have another week like this for a long, LONG time!!
10 comments:
I hate that kind of sick. Easton doesn't get sick too often but when he does he gets this bronchitis thing in his chest that just breaks my heart because of how miserable he is. Don't you just feel so helpless? Thank goodness for blessings. They always comfort me when Easton is sick.
Wow sounds like you'll be happy for this week to end. I hate it when my kids are sick.
Aw, sad for sick and sad for snow. At least Noah had a good week--white stuff fell from the sky, he learned the capacity limit for his nose, and he got to go to a fun loud busy expensive place on a date with his dad. ;)
Poor Clayton he looked so sad, but on the other hand, Noah looks like he had a blast playing in the snow (personally not my fav). Also I did not know there was a trip to the ER this week, I was wondering when the first trip would happen with that kid!!
lol:) I love your blogs they make me laugh!!Clayton looks so cute when he is sick! and Noah is too cute in the snow and with the bead story!!
Poor little guy. It's so sad when they're sick, but kind of cute at times because then you get to cuddle with them. Wow, though he sure was sick for a long time. I'm glad he's on the mend and that Noah was still able to have tons of fun!
Sad days for poor Clayton. Sick kids would be no fun, especially when they're really sick. I'm glad he's feeling better.
I am also glad Noah got the marble out of his nose. Ü
Nothing stresses me out more than sick kids! I told Brent just last night that two is it for me (both boys are currently sick...I may change my mind when they're healthy) :)
Glad Clayton is doing better. And glad the bead extraction went well!
Oh I am sorry he is so sick! I hope he is feeling better! Oh and I guess when it comes to boys mark the ER trip for probably many more to go (so I hear) ;)
I am sorry about Clayton. The first time I saw Wade puke, it broke my heart too. SO sad to see their little bodies do that :(.
It must be a second child thing--Seth is my little troublemaker too ;).
OKAY, CONGRATS ON BABY NUMBER THREE!!! A GIRL--AHHHHHHH!! I am so thrilled for you! I am sorry I have become the worlds worst blog checker and am so late on my congrats (Jess had to tell me the news!) She will be such a lucky little girl with 2 big brothers to watch out for her!
Post a Comment