18 Weeks:
28(ish) Weeks: 

In other pregnancy-related news:-We have decided that Justin is going to deliver this baby! I am so excited! This won't be his first delivery (I actually don't know how many babies he's delivered, but there have been quite a few). I think this is going to be so special and I'm glad that he wants to do it!
-There are still several things that I want/need to do before we have this baby (although I'm doing everything in my power to get her out). They include: cutting both boys hair, registering Clayton for kindergarten (April 6th - more on that later), getting a mani-pedi, getting my hair done, cleaning out the boys room (getting their winter stuff packed away and getting summer stuff out), and tons of other cleaning/organizing-type stuff.
-No name for the baby yet. A few front runners, but nothing definite.
-Finally, I think that, this time around, I want to listen to music in the delivery room. However, I don't want soothing, tranquil music. I want something that will get my adrenaline pumping and inspire me to push. I was thinking of something along the lines of Rammstein's "Du Hast Mich" although I think that will be sending the wrong message (it translates to - "You Hate Me"), but I like the idea of the beat and the intensity that that song has to offer. So, if you have any suggestions of good, hard-hitting, adrenaline-flowing music that doesn't send out a bad vibe, let me know. I want to start compiling my 'delivery room' CD soon!
12 comments:
The pictures are just gorgeous! Best of luck getting that baby out soon!!
You look so great pregnant, it makes me really jealous, especially since there are no visible stretch marks on your stomach.
It is so exciting that you are getting so close to your due date. I can't wait for BG Smith to be born!
Love love love the pictures!!! i always live Bon Jovi...and Disutrbed is adrenaline pumping... but not sure if you want that kind of music either!!Good Luck...and I cant wait to know her name!
Yay I was just thinking the other day that I wished you would post a picture of yourself! You look great and I love those pictures your friend took. So sweet!
Isn't it amazing what our bodies can do? You look great though! That is so awesome that Justin is going to deliver the baby, how special! Good luck getting through your to-do list, I had some similar things on mine. I actually got my hair done the day before I went into labor. Sadly, missed my pedicure appointment by two days!
I love the pics and you look fabulous!!! That is too cool about Justin being able to deliver the baby. I don't think Brian has ever even dared to cut the umbilical cord!!!
LINKIN PARK!
Cute cute cute pics! Your belly looks adorable. Ashley tells me that you guys are going to name your baby Baby Girl. I like it, it just works :).
Thanks for my post, about time!! I loved all the pics, and Vanessa did an amazing job, I can't wait to see more pics! Also, I did not know Justin is delivering B.G. that is super exciting!!
Cute, cute! I can't believe you are so close. How neat that Justin is going to be delivering the baby. Wow!
SO cool about Justin delivering the baby. What a neat experience.
Those pictures are great! Your friend has a wonderful eye. That's a fun idea. And I do love pregnancy pictures, so thanks for posting some. You look great.
My suggestions for delivery room CD (wonderful idea, BTW) are Renegades of Funk by Rage Against the Machine (I LOVELOVELOVE this song), For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica, and Supermassive Black Hole by Muse (now on the Twilight soundtrack). Hopefully these songs won't remind you of childbirth afterwardsm though. That would be sad.
Those pictures are great! And you look so great! It's coming so soon! and how exciting that Justin is going to deliver! Wow! I don't think Curry could do that even if he was a doctor! haha!
Post a Comment