Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A few things...

There's no rhyme or reason for this post. These are just some cute and funny things I've been noticing lately about our darling diva, Miss Josephine...

I know I already posted about her sweet bedhead, but this was too awesome not to share:
Every girl should have a musical jewlery box with a twirling ballerina in it. Josie has recently discovered hers and is fascinated with it (and check out those delicious thighs):
Her 'what, I'm innocent' face:
I also love this progression:
Trying to grab the ballerina (probably to try to eat her):
Uh-oh, caught in the act!!
This smile cracks me up! "What mom, I'm not doing anything!"
You may not know this, but Josie is a celebrity look-alike:
Doesn't this girl (who is totally posing):
Remind you of this guy:
And when I see this:
I almost always think of this:
But lately, I look at this cute face:
And I can't help but see this cute face:
Two final things:
These images are brought to you courtesy of the Girl Scouts of America and their delightful Samoa cookies:
Check out that pure joy!
I can't believe my baby is going to be 10 months old tomorrow! She's getting big WAY too fast (she took her first unassisted steps today - SOB). I love this girl and can't get enough of her!!

5 comments:

Rachel B. said...

I'm not just saying this...I think she is SUCH a cute little girl. Her eyes! Good job on making such a cute baby. And I totally love all the hair pictures. Yay for piggies!

Jen said...

Could her eyes be any more beautiful?! And I love all the comparisons, especially Buddy. She's so cute; her bedhead is awesome. And how fun you've given her a ballerina music box! I love that idea.

And she's a prodigy--walking at 9 months (plus or minus a few days, but whatever). SO cute.

Maggie said...

The comparisons are great! I wouldn't have thought of "Syndrome" from the Incredibles. Josie is so cute. Isn't it funny when they start to put on a front/try to hide something, like grabbing the ballerina, and cover it up with their cute sly smiles...["I'm still an angel, Mommy!"]

Kerstin said...

I think that in the last picture of her playing with the music box she looks just like you. She is so cute! I can't believe that she is already walking and that she is already 10 months old.

Ellsworth Family said...

Love the post, it brightened my day!!! I cant wait to see everyone!!!