No pics, sorry. Here's the summary. We are in our new house and loving every second of it. Our neighborhood is amazing, so many neighbors have come and introduced themselves to us and brought us baked goods. There are tons of young kids in the 'hood and we're excited for our kids to get to know them. It's the kind of neighborhood where kids ride their bikes in the streets while parents gather and chat. I think we're really going to love it (which says something because we loved our Vermont neighborhood).
We've also met some great people out here. I was so sad to leave Vermont and I still miss everyone so much, but I know that we're going to make great friends out here. I'm impressed at how welcoming and inviting everyone is. It's a really tight knit group out here and I'm excited to be part of it! Gotta love the mid-western hospitality!
We are currently without internet and are unsure when we'll get it back. We thought next week we'd have it, but alas, no such luck. So until then, this will have to do. Hopefully we'll be up and running again soon and I can start posting pictures of us enjoying our new house (and all the changes we've made so far, we're being so industrious)!
2 comments:
I'm so glad your new neighborhood is awesome--you guys are really good at picking those. Hooray for being in the house!
Isn't it amazing how naked you feel without internet in the home? Sad but true.
What a great house with lots of character. Now it'll have lots of characters in it!! Good luck on the move and getting acclimated to the new area. Moving is always bitter-sweet and tiring. Enjoy your new acquaintances!
Post a Comment