Our trip was pretty self-explanatory so I'm not going to really go into too much detail except to say that we had a great time with some good friends at a fun place! I will, however, show you the pictures!
Noah looks like he's being so sneaky. In this particular shot he wasn't, but I did have to chase him down a few times while we were there.
Sweet Jo. She loved everything about this place. I think she was mostly just excited to be stroller free and have tons of room to run and play.
The hay ride was a lot of fun. I think it may have been Noah's favorite part!
The first attempt at a group picture. Yes, I have very dark hair now. It was shocking at first, but it's really grown on me and now I really like it.
Noah and Daxton waiting for the 'story'. There really was supposed to be a story, but seeing as the oldest kid in our group was 4 and there was an inflatable Winnie the Pooh in the story area, the kids were WAY to crazy to sit for a story. So the story-teller, in her infinite wisdom, just let the kids explore and talked to them a little about apples while they wandered.
The grape vineyard. The grapes were purple seeded grapes but they were SO delicious. Of course Noah was all over that! Josie ate a few too. I tried to get the seeds out of hers, but I changed a couple 'seedy' diapers today. Whoops!
We did get to pick a few apples, but nothing like when we went apple picking a few weeks ago! This was for snacking purposes only. I have learned that my Miss Jo does love a good apple!
Mmmmm, my two fruit eaters. I love this picture!
Our little group. I guess I shouldn't have had them looking into the sun, but it makes for an interesting picture. Hee hee!
She loved eating that apple with all her heart and was devistated/really angry when she dropped in the dirt by the pumpkins and I had to throw it away. At least she was mostly done with it by that point.
With the pumpkins. This was the main event for Noah, he couldn't wait to get one. He spent a good amount of time looking for just the right one!
Attempt #2 at a group shot. This is right after Noah completely knocked me over. Carissa got some good shots of me falling down but I choose not to post those.
Ah, the perfect pumpkin!
We ended out trip to the pumpkin patch with a picnic lunch. It was a very good day and I can't wait to do it two more times this month (once with Noah's preschool and once when our surprise visitors come out)!
2 comments:
What a fun place. It has nearly everything that says "fall" to me. I also love fall, so I get excited about all your fall excitement.
I'm jealous - of all of your past "fall posts." I wish I lived somewhere that had a true fall season. It looks like so much fun.
Oh, and I LOVE the hair, by the way!! SO cute!
Post a Comment