Clayton's school has a pretty strict uniform policy, but one thing they're lenient on is assessories. The kids have to wear belts, but they can wear whatever belts they want. We found this one recently that belonged to Justin when he was Clayton's age. Clayton LOVES it and feels so special that he gets to wear it.

In Disco news, I've officially turned into my mother. Yes, Disco is wearing a vest. I never thought I'd put my dog in clothes, but in my defence, it gets REALLY cold here and since he's not allowed to go to the bathroom inside, I took pity. So he now owns a vest. I think he looks handsome!
Our house is decorated for Christmas! It actually has been for a few weeks now, but I love having my decorations out. They all work so well in the new house. It's lovely!
This room used to be orange. It's blue now and I love it!
The banister is one of my favorite parts!

My little bookworm.
I got these socks in the mail and Josie claimed them. Pretty funny stuff.
Josie's hair is getting so long. I love fixing it. It's hard to get her to keep still, but so worth it in the end!
These kids playing outside. Josie doesn't like to keep her mittens on so she doesn't always last very long, but they love to play outside together!
It's been a super busy month, but full of moments that make me smile!
3 comments:
Ooooh, what'd you do to the bannister? It's so cool!
That last picture of the kids in the snow is so cute.
beautiful! the color turned out perfect. Love it Ariane!
They are so cute! I love the Christmas decorations and especially the blue room!
Post a Comment