Saturday, January 15, 2011

Finally!

After months of waiting and hoping, Clayton finally lost his first tooth! He's been waiting for almost two years now to loose a tooth. Today he was wiggling it like crazy and right before bed we got it out! It's fun to see how excited he is. He couldn't wait to get that tooth under his pillow. I can't remember the last time he got ready for bed so fast.
Congratulations Clayton! I can't wait to see what the tooth fairy brings you!

5 comments:

Kerstin said...

I hope the Tooth Fairy brought him something awesome! I can't believe he is old enough to be loosing teeth.

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

How precious are the childhood moments that seem "normal" but in reality are once-in-a-lifetime events for that child at that time with those particular feelings. You're so great to document it all so cleverly---truly a treasure! And your kid comments make me laugh all the time!

Jana said...

Congrats Clayton! That's so fun. Morgan is currently missing both of her front teeth. That's by far my favorite look!

Nat said...

Yay for loose teeth! Niah lost her first one on Sunday. I love that they get so excited about it.

The Jones Fam said...

Ahhh....such a big mile stone! He looks so cute with his missing tooth :) Jaylee too is eagerly awaiting the day when she looses her first tooth.