Sunday, January 29, 2012

5 Months!

Sammie turned 5 months old this week. She seems so big to me and I have a hard time remembering what life was like before she joined our family. I was looking back at old posts and I was re-reading the one from Clayton's first day of second grade. As I was reading about our hectic dash to drop him off at school I had a short moment where I thought, 'Uh-oh, we forgot to grab Sammie!' But no, she was in my belly. Weird.

So here's my sweet girl at 5 months:
Sammie had always had this crazy long hair so we decided it was high time this little girl got a ponytail! It's little but cute. I kept looking at it and laughing. So cute!
Sammie continues to grow and develop. She still hates tummy time (although I caught her in a good mood in these pictures) and, while she can roll over, it seems like the rolling is few and far between. I've been giving her more tummy time lately to see if she could roll more but so far it just seems to make her angry. Ah well, all in good time.
 This is my new favorite picture. Fat, happy baby. Nothing better.
Happy 5 months Sammie Sue. You light up our lives and we love you!

No comments: