Monday, June 11, 2012

Picture Overload

We've had so much going on lately and I keep thinking, 'I need to post about this'! But I've let things build up and then it kind of got overwhelming. So I didn't post about all these things. However, these are things I don't want to forget so today we are playing catch-up. Ready for a picture overload? You know you love it!

Baseball season has started up again. This year, Noah chose not to play in favor of starting gymnastics. Clayton however, was eager to play again and he's doing awesome! We can definitely notice a difference from last year. This year he plays on a machine pitch team. We love to watch him play!
 My boy loves to pose!
 He wanted to pose with his Pokemon book.
 Backyard practice with dad!
The weather has been absolutely gorgeous lately. Temperatures mostly in the 70's with low humidity! We've been spending a lot of time outside. The kids were estatic to be back on their bikes.
 Sammie loves to be outside to watch.



 I would let Clayton do his homework outside. It was just too nice to be shut up inside!
Noah finished preschool! I can't believe this Pootie is going to be in kindergarten in a few months! They performed a very adorable end of year program. I did take video of it, but I won't post it (I'm betting you didn't take Dramamine this morning and you need it before you watch these videos - I cannot record with a baby on my lap)!
 Sammie came with me. She loves a good concert.
We have LOVED Mrs. Monserez! She was the best teacher for Noah. She was so encouraging and loving while still being firm. Noah sobbed so hard on his last day as we were leaving. We're really going to miss her (fortunately though, Josie will have her in a couple years - so we're not done with her yet)!
 POPSICLES! I didn't get a picture of Sammie enjoying her first popsicle, but look at that face, she certainly enjoyed it!


One of Clayton's last projects of the school year was to design and build a giant. There were very specific guidelines he had to follow and we were very meticulous. Not going to lie, this giant (that we kept calling a robot) was a team effort, but it was Clayton's design and he helped every step of the way. We were super impressed and proud of his robot/giant. No wonder he got an A!

This is Josie lately. Her tounge is always sticking out. She sticks her tounge out at you when she's mad at you, when she's being silly, and when she's not paying attention.



This picture is my new favorite. It absolutely kills me! I'm not sure Josie can be called the 'big' sister anymore!
This was Clayton on the first day of second grade.
 Clayton on his last day of second grade (he looks thrilled, right?).
 He was running for the bus and I called his name. I think he looks so old in this picture!
So now we are in full summer mode. Clayton has been having one or two baseball games a week, Noah will start gymnastics next month, and Josie will be starting dance soon! In between all that we are going to find the time to go to the beach, play with friends, set up our slip and slide, start swimming lessons, celebrate Clayton's birthday (he's turning 8 this year - so it's a big one), and take fun day trips with our family when they come out to visit.

I have a very good feeling about this summer. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the blog!

No comments: