Monday, April 29, 2013

Two Things:

First: This little bedhead is officially 20 months old:
How does this keep happening? Remember last month when I thought she was 20 months and I was so happy because I have never gone this long after a baby without getting pregnant again? Yeah, that celebration is happening now. She's running (seriously, you'd never know she had been delayed) and into everything. She's talking up a storm, leaning new words every day, and making a few 2 and 3 word sentences. My personal favorite is "I yuh oooh" (I love you). She's a doll and she makes us happy each and every day. There is so much sass and humor and sweetness and personality in this little body. I honestly want to squish her face all day long. Love you Sammie.
Second: It's finally warm enough for this:
My kids were so happy to be outside, riding bikes, and eating popsicles. It made me pretty happy too!






Clayton looks a little less than thrilled, no? He's growing up and with that comes a certain level of frustration when I try to take his picture. Picture him saying, "enough mom!"
 Can you get too many pictures of a messy baby face? No, no you cannot.
 "I swear I will OWN this popsicle, if it's the last thing I do!"
 Mission accomplished.
 Uh, Mom? I'm with Clayton now. Can we be done taking pictures?
So glad to have the sunshine and warm weather returning to us (slowly but surely). I hope that this was the first of many popsicle days in our immediate future!

No comments: