This baby that decided to try a peanut butter facial:
This baby that decided to eat a banana:
This baby who loves to play (especially with pencils and erasers - probably because she knows she's not supposed to):
Okay, just everything about this baby:
These awesome boys who ran in their first 5k the day after we got home from Vegas:
They both did so awesome. Noah was a sprinter and we lost track of him a couple of times (just like his dad) and Clayton was slow and steady (just like his momma). I'm so proud of these boys for doing this. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to running many more races with them in the future!
My awesome pancake skills:
This girl, who loves books and music and dressing up like a princess:
She drives me batty on a daily basis but, holy cow, I can't get enough of this spunky lady:
This lovely ottoman/storage box/coffee table that I started (and it turned out horribly because my idea wasn't as good as I'd thought it was). Justin took it while we were in Vegas and turned it into something I absolutely love. I painted it when we got home, we upholstered it together, and attached the lid as a team. It's not perfect, but I can't stop staring at it:
(Sammie is sad because she's not allowed to climb on it. Oh, hard life lessons!)
Love!
The sun is shining, I've started watching Friday Night Lights again, cereal was on sale for $1 at the store (the good sugary stuff!), and all my laundry is done. Life is good!

No comments:
Post a Comment