Monday, February 24, 2014

Science Fair!

Its the two words that strike fear into the hearts of parents everywhere...'science fair'. Well, we successfully completed our first science fair project. In the grand tradition of science fairs, there was yelling, tears, someone (me) balled up in a corner - rocking and talking to herself. But in the end, I think we came up with a pretty awesome project!

The topic Clayton chose was "can magnets float?". I'll let him explain it to you:


This kid worked really hard and was involved every step of the way. I won't say that Justin and I didn't give (a lot of) help, but I'm proud of the way he worked hard to make sure it was done - and done right!
And now it's done. Only three more years until Noah has to do the science fair (unless we get lucky and they don't do that in Idaho - fingers crossed).



No comments: