Thursday, November 13, 2014

And I'm back!

You probably thought I fell off the face of the earth. Well, I didn't. I just moved and have been trying to get settled. But now that we're here in Idaho and relatively unpacked and settled, I'm back at it! So, let's rewind a little, shall we?

We'll start with Ten...the celebration!
We were in Utah for Clayton's birthday this year. They have a tiny little holiday on the 24th every year for the state of Utah. Not as cool or as important as Clayton's birthday, but an additional celebration nonetheless!

Good morning birthday boy!

Who's excited to be 10??

A little birthday breakfast (ah, tradition).

Then some birthday parade action.
Oh, yeah, I had to throw this in there. Sammie got hold of some black acrylic paint. She just wanted a bit of the spotlight on Clayton's big day.

My family waiting for the big town parade to start.

Me and my man at the parade.

After the parade there was a little fair with activities and games. Face painting was a big hit.

Josie got to realize her lifelong dream of becoming a cheetah.

Opening some birthday gifts (he doesn't look happy about it at all, does he)!
 
Birthday cake!
It was a big day to celebrate a big birthday. I wish I could remember the details a little better (that's what I get for waiting three months to blog about it) but this I do know, we really got to celebrate our favorite ten year old. He's such a good kid and such a light in my life and I don't know what I'd do without him and his optimistic, happy attitude. Love you Clayton, I'm so glad we got to take the time out of our big move/vacation to really celebrate you. You deserve it!

No comments: