
Another fun thing that has happened recently is the snow! It has been snowing here like crazy (there was no snow here last year until after Christmas)! Clayton loves to play in the snow and help Justin shovel the driveway. He has learned how to make a snowball this year and he thinks that they are the best things ever! I keep trying to teach him how to make a snowman, but he doesn't have the patience for that, he just likes the snowballs. So here are some fun snow pictures! Enjoy!
This was from the first snowfall of the year, Clayton is mad at me for making him sit for a picture. He just wanted to play!

Here is Clayton making a snowball.

I love this pic of Noah, he couldn't do too much in that outfit, but he was happy to be there!

Here is Clayton "helping" Justin shovel snow. For those of you who can't tell, Justin gave him a broom. So he is actually sweeping the snow. I think this is good practice for his teenage years!

Another cute one of Noah. I really need to get him snow clothes that fit him! It is actually snowing in these last two pics, sorry about the flakes in front of the camera.

After playing hard out in the snow, what could taste better than a nice hot bowl of Chili! Here is a cute pic of Clayton "making" chili after he "shoveled" the driveway. Say "Cheese"!
10 comments:
Hmmm Chili!!! Gotta love eating hot food on a day like that. It is fun to watch kids go wild in the snow. They get so excited the first big snow!!! CUTE!
Cute pictures! It looks like the boys had a lot of fun in the snow. That last picture of Clayton cracks me up I love his picture smile.
What fun you all had in the snow!! It was nice to see the snow and not be in it SUCKAS!!
Cute pictures! I love the snowflakes in the camera- it adds a nice effect. Niah has loved the snow too!
How fun for your boys! Do you like living in the snow? Must be so different since you grew up in Vegas.
Now that is fun, winter wonderland--christmas like I used to remember! I LOVE all the pics and all the fun your boys are having!
Hey. So I'm the same way. If it snows I'd like to drive to it. It actually doesn't snow enough here for me to complain about. It snows once in a while but usually melts the same day, so it's pretty great to have snow for a day here and there.
But snow on Christmas is the greatest ever!
Hey Ariane, this is Jess Bryner (Rasmussen). Thanks for your sweet comment and feel free to visit my blog anytime! I love yours! You have a beautiful family and it looks like your boys are loving the snow! Cute pictures! We are going home to UT for x-mas and I am going to have to brace myself for the cold weather! Being a Vegas girl, I am sure that the cold VT weather has taken some getting used to! Glad to see that all is going well and keep in touch!
Hey Ariane, I love your boys in the snow. It looks like so much fun. Good ol St. George is like a mud and rain. Its horrible. I love to make chili and hot choclate after being out in the cold snow. It is so fun. I love it. Your such a fun mom, and I love Santa. Lvoe Tami
Post a Comment