Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good Things!

Today was a good day!
I have always wanted to do this with my dishsoap:

I love the way this looks. I like having this on my counter. It looks like a decoration instead of just some nasty old bottle of dishsoap!

We also got a new light fixture for our dining room today! Justin put it up and it looks so AWESOME!
It is so bright and contemporary! I think it makes such a difference! Now all I need is a main light fixture in our living room (well, maybe not ALL I need...)!

Vanessa and I totally kicked butt in this game tonight:

Sorry Justin and Rick - but we ROCKED this game tonight! If you've never played Blokus - I highly recommend it!

Finally, here is a cute picture of Noah! He has started saying "Uh-Oh!" It is the cutest thing! I secretly like it when he drops things because it means he will talk!

12 comments:

Katie said...

I love Noah's shirt and his cute smile! Isn't it so great when they start saying things that are recognizable??? I wanted to do the same thing with my dish soap, but the container drove me nuts (mime was too slow coming out) so I'm back to the ugly old bottle.

Melissa said...

I love buying things for my house! It is so fun. Check out eBay for some good deals on lighting fixtures too!

Cherine said...

The dish soap oil thingy looks awesome! I should try that. I do love your light fixture!

P.S My ESL students dug Blokus (sp?)

Ellsworth Family said...

I love that look, there are a few people that have soap disspensers like that and it looks sooo cute, where did you get it? Also, the lamp looks awesome, your house is lookin good!! And, last but not least, Noah is adorable!! I can not wait to see him!

Shayla said...

Yes. Cool stuff indeed. I personally like the yellow bottle brush behind the sink. I have the same one. Except in green. :)

Noah is one cute kid!

Kerstin said...

Sounds like a great day! I love the light fixture. Noah is so cute!

The Jones Fam said...

What is Blockus? Is it fun? I love new games. I think the soap in that pourer is a way cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Love the soap idea! I think I am going to do that too! I hate the nasty crusties that get on the soap bottle... Anyway... Love the King of Hearts Noah! Great Picture!!

Unknown said...

Blokus is awesome! It's like a board game version of tetris. It requires four players, so it isn't great for a large group. But if you have two couples, it's perfect!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow, Ariane!!!!

zachley said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Ariane
happy birthday to you

I can't wait til we come out and we can go shopping for your birthday...and then for mine!!!

love ya

Candace said...

do you feel like you have to buy a color of dish soap that will match your kitchen?