That's hilarious. You Smiths definitely know how to enjoy Valentine's Day. Take that, Hallmark and your illustrated versions of love--THIS is real affection. :)
Um, I'm glad you're ok. Hospitals are no fun.
p.s. How much longer until you return to the land of no snow?
I am coming home with the boys at the end of March and will be there for about three weeks!
The hospital was no fun, I actually don't mind talking about it. I may post about it once it is officially over (I am still having tests done), but I appreciate how concerned everyone has been!
Anyway, I can't wait to see everyone in March/April! I am soooooo excited (especially for the weather)!!!!
I am sorry to hear you were in the hospital--are you sure you are okay? I am glad your mom came out to help and that you guys had a great time. I love your mom--she is so cute!
Congrats to Justin! What an accomplishment--there is light at the end of the tunnel. Before you know it, he will be graduated and practicing! YEAH!
Glad you're better! I love the brotherly love. I know Aunt Cathy would do that for her daughter, but if I ever need it, would she do it for her nephew? rb
9 comments:
hahaha...love this picture!
Haha Because you have a house full of boys thats why!
Oh it looks as though the love was definitly there at the Smith house (for Noah anyways, Clayton looks a little scared)!!
That's hilarious. You Smiths definitely know how to enjoy Valentine's Day. Take that, Hallmark and your illustrated versions of love--THIS is real affection. :)
Um, I'm glad you're ok. Hospitals are no fun.
p.s. How much longer until you return to the land of no snow?
I am coming home with the boys at the end of March and will be there for about three weeks!
The hospital was no fun, I actually don't mind talking about it. I may post about it once it is officially over (I am still having tests done), but I appreciate how concerned everyone has been!
Anyway, I can't wait to see everyone in March/April! I am soooooo excited (especially for the weather)!!!!
Looks like your boys had a blast and enjoy each others company. I too am glad to hear that you are feeling better...enjoy the long weekend!
Cute! Your boys are dolls!
I am sorry to hear you were in the hospital--are you sure you are okay? I am glad your mom came out to help and that you guys had a great time. I love your mom--she is so cute!
Congrats to Justin! What an accomplishment--there is light at the end of the tunnel. Before you know it, he will be graduated and practicing! YEAH!
Such cute little boys...looks like fun!
Glad you're better! I love the brotherly love. I know Aunt Cathy would do that for her daughter, but if I ever need it, would she do it for her nephew? rb
Post a Comment