Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nothing much...

I just wanted to post a few pictures (here you go Ashley).

Clayton's birthday isn't for a few months but Justin and I decided that he could get a bike as an early birthday present. This way he has several months to ride it before it gets too cold. Justin took him to Wal-Mart to pick it out. Of course he chose a red bike and a red helmet (red is his favorite color). It's a little bit big but I think that's perfect because he can grow into it. I think he looks so big riding a two-wheeler! He is really great at riding it and he absolutely LOVES it. Justin has been taking him on bike rides almost every night.

The boys have been spending a lot of time playing outside lately (when it isn't raining). One of their favorite activities is to dig in the dirt by the house. The come in absolutely filthy - but isn't that the way boys are supposed to be? I went out to take some pictures of them digging and Noah started to ham it up. He's such a funny kid. His little personality is so fun. I am such a sucker for this little face! Who wouldn't be!?!

Justin was rocking Josie the other day and I heard Clayton ask if he could carry her. Clayton loves this little girl. He's so careful and protective of her. Justin said that he could carry her for a minute. I'm glad that (so far) all my kids get along and love each other. I hope that they can all continue to be best friends.
My mom is finally coming today! We have all been anxiously waiting her visit (although none more than Clayton). Our lives will get exciting around here this week!

8 comments:

Kerstin said...

Landon has been bugging us about wanting a bike lately so I will be sure to not show him this post ;). I hope you guys have a great time with Mom!!

Anonymous said...

I had a good laugh at the first picture of Noah, hammin' it up, and then I about split a rib when I saw the second! The kid is a genius.

The Jones Fam said...

Ha, ha! Love the pic of Clayton holding Josie! What a good big brother!

Melody said...

haha!! I think they are soo cute and I bet they are soo happy to be outside playing without the snow!!

Rachel B. said...

Yeah for your mom coming out!!! I was on your blog this morning and Reese came up behind me and saw pictures of Josie and said, "Look, it's Claire." I told her that it was actually another baby named Josie. She looked at me sternly, paused, then said, "It's Josie Claire." Well, I stand corrected. :) I'm glad you're having so much fun with a girl. I love her bows!

Katie said...

Hey, congratulations on Josie, she's beautiful. Clayton seems like a great big brother. -RYN

Ellsworth Family said...

Looks like some good times in the Smith household, cant wait to see you all soom!!

The Bryner Bunch said...

Your little Josie is so beautiful and I love how Clayton is so protective of her...so cute:)