My incredibly talented friend, Vanessa, took some pictures of Josie for me about a week ago. I absolutely love them. Justin and I are having a really difficult time figuring out which one is our favorite. Go ahead and check out the pictures on her website:
http://vanessazinkephoto.com/?p=435
While you're there, look at some of the other pictures she's taken. She's genius - really. Anyway, thanks Vanessa; the pictures are awesome!
8 comments:
So cute! She is a beautiful girl! Wonder where she gets it from? ;)
Very cute!!! I can't believe how much she has changed over the last month. She is beautiful!
Wow, your friend really does take great pictures. I love all of Josie's outfits! The bows are adorable, though I think I like the ywllow the best. It's just so cheery. She's so adorable! She looks a lot more like Clayton now, at least in some of the pictures.
Some day I'll meet your other two children, right? :)
Yea Justins home! you made it:) Those pics of Josie are SO adorable... wow! Miss you!
SOOOOOO CUTE!!! What a doll!
--Jen Roper
you're right, those pics were super cute!! I want to squeeze her little cheeks through the computer!! She looks like mommy!!
just wanted to tell you that I miss your guts. yes, all of them.
when ya coming back?
Post a Comment