Sunday, December 6, 2009

This Little Piggie...

Every night right after her bath, I brush Josie's hair. She doesn't have much right now, but I love doing it. The other night as I was brushing, I wondered if she had enough hair for two little piggies...
I was so excited to realize that she has just enough hair for two undeniably adorable, Cindy-Loo-Hoo piggies! It's officially my new favorite style on Miss Jo! A few days later, we were going over to a friend's house for lunch so I decided to jazz up the pigges...



I'm in love with these little piggies (and the little girl who rocks them)! She makes them look soooo good!!

10 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Ahhh, I love it! That's it, I'm going in for round 2 with Claire...you've given me the push! So cute! That girl's eyes are beautiful!

Jana said...

SO SWEET!!! Almost makes me baby hungry!

Three Lads and a Lis said...

oh my goodness! what a doll - I'm not usually a huge pig-tail fan, but Ariane, that girl and those piggies have won me over!

Jen said...

My goodness she's cute! I love those bows, and I adore that bright shirt she's wearing--did you make that? Either way it's fantastic.
Cute little blue eyes.

Melody said...

iM IN LOVE WITH HER EYES!!!! The biggest blue eyes ever!!

Ellsworth Family said...

Love Love Love the piggies, she is probably the cutest kid I have ever seen!!!

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

I remember how excited I was to do anything with Jen's hair. I used to sit her on my bathroom counter, feet in the sink, and give her gum to unwrap with her little fingers because it kept her occupied for so long that I could go to town on her hair! That's how I learned to french braid. Josie's hair reminded me of that---she looks SO cute with her little pink ribbons! Mama has a brand new toy now!

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

PS. I love love love your running commentary of the goofy things your kids say. They make me laugh out loud. Good luck with those busy little bodies!!

Kerstin said...

So, so cute! Love the bows!

Heather and Ben said...

Ariane...she is just too cute!!
And I know I've said it before, but I love her outfit. Such great style!