Since we brought Sammie home, we haven't been too adventurous. This drives the boys up the wall. Literally.
In other news, Noah learned how to ride a bike without training wheels! Clayton learned how to do this at the beginning of the summer and I knew it was only a matter of time before Noah would want to do it too! A few weeks ago, Justin was outside doing yardwork while the boys rode their bikes. Noah kept insisting that he could ride a two-wheeler. So Justin had him sit on Clayton's bike to try it out. He said that Noah just took off! He didn't need any help or instruction from Justin at all! We were both super impressed. Good job Noah!
He's so proud of himself, and so are we! Clayton was probably the most excited about Noah learning to ride a two-wheeler. Now they can cruise around the neighborhood together.
My parents come this week to hang out with us and meet Sammie. We can't wait. I know the kids are dying for some 'grand adventures' (as Grammy likes to say). I know that the boys are going a little stir crazy, but I have to say, I kind of like seeing how they keep themselves entertained. They've become such best friends. It couldn't make me happier! Love these boys!
2 comments:
You are like us with the boys together and the girls together (only in opposite order). But it is SO FUN! I love watching our kids grow to be good friends.
And I'm also impressed by Noah's skills. Nice!
Good for Noah in mastering the bike! Always such an important step in life, it seems. I love the pics of them climbing the walls---somewhat symbolic, don't you think? I'm glad your parents are coming; they are fantastic!
Post a Comment