Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Handsome

Justin and the boys went and got haircuts the other weekend and, once in the chair, Clayton asked for a mohawk. Fortunately, the stylist looked to Justin before buzzing the sides of my baby's head. Of course Justin said that, no, Clayton could not have a mohawk. He was probably a little sad (I assume, but I wasn't there) but the stylist suggested that she could give him a fohawk when they were all done. This got Justin's seal of approval and made Clayton happy. When they came home I couldn't get over how handsome my guy looked so I had to snap a few photos:

I love when he smiles and you can see his big ol' adult teeth. I don't love the braces that I know are going to be in our future, but this smile just kills me!
 Be still my heart!
 GQ! Classic Clayton pose!
 "ROCK AND ROLL!"
 Ah, those green eyes...I could just get lost in them!
This kid is growing up so fast that sometimes I can't stand it. He's becoming a really great young man. He's been asking me to style his fohawk on Sundays and I've been complying (I don't bother fixing the boys' hair for school - especially now that hat weather is almost upon us). I love it.
 
Side story: the other day he was cleaning up the shoe closet and picked up my Toms. He went to put them in our entryway closet (where guests put their shoes) because he swore they were Landon's (we do have similar Toms). When I told him they were mine he didn't believe me. I had to physically put them on to convince him. When I took them off, Clayton put them on and told me that they fit him. They were just a little bit big, but close. I predict he and I will be in the same size shoe in a year!
 
Love you Clayton! You're a great kid and devistatingly handsome!

No comments: