Thursday, October 3, 2013

Snapshots

I recently got a new camera. I chose it because it's purple (naturally) and also because it's supposed to be good. We had a good camera but it technically didn't belong to us (we were "borrowing" it from Jared and Kerstin). Since they moved (sob) we gave it back and got a new one. I've been working on figuring the new one out (I'm no photographer so even when I "figure it out" it's still not stellar). This means, though, that there have been A LOT of pictures lately.
Behold:
Classic Justin:
 Sweet Josie face:
 Squish face:
 Doesn't Clayton look thrilled?:
 Handsome:
 Sammie chose her own footwear. She's been all about boots lately. Girl's got style:
 Bike riding:



Happy girl who feels like she's really accomplished something by sneaking off with the DS (btw: doesn't she look so grown up!?!):
 ELMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
 Silly toy pacifier that hardly has anything to suck on but Sammie has claimed it for her own:
 Adorable baby:

 ELMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
 She thinks my iPad is called "Melmow":
Ham:





 ELMO (and baby)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
 Ha! Fisheye feature:

Stop growing sweet baby:
Josie (finally) discovered 'The Last Unicorn'!! Anyone else from the '80's remember (and love and treasure) this movie. Loved it in the 80's. Love it still:
 RED OMBRE HAIR! (and you can see my pretty purple camera):
 My girl's jealous of the red ombre. Someday kiddo:
 Josie dressed Disco up:
 "He's a lion! He likes it!" No. No he did not:
Looking at these snapshots (and these are just a few - trust me, there were a billion) makes me realize how great my life is. Love this family of mine!

No comments: