Thursday, October 31, 2013

Straight A's!

**This is the last post I needed to get caught up on! Ha! Bring on Halloween!**

The boys had parent/teacher conferences earlier this week. I was really excited to go because I know how well my boys have been doing so far and was planning on hearing all sorts of great things about my little men. I was not disappointed!

Both of the boys teachers had nothing but positive things to say. I love hearing things like "so polite" and "well behaved". Of course we did discuss areas that they could each work on but it was mostly positive and I left the school beaming with pride for my boys.

When I came home we all celebrated their success so far in the 1st and 4th grades. We went out to dinner to celebrate. Love these smart, successful guys of mine.
We were all so excited and celebratory over the boys outstanding report cards that Josie really wanted to get in on the excitement too. So she made her own straight A's. This girl kills me (in the best way).
 So we celebrated her too.
Love these little people of mine and how hard they all work to do their best. I'm especially proud of the boys right now. They definitely earned those A's this quarter. Keep it up boys!

No comments: