I am sorry! Every time the phone rings I get hopeful that it is you or Justin calling to tell us you've had the baby. I am sure she will be well worth the wait!
Ha! I totally stole that cartoon from one of my friends. I guess there are just too many of us with stubborn babies! Dangit. Go do some jumping jacks. :)
Thanks for the giggle - thank goodness I'm not at that point yet... and besides, I don't ever have the chance to answer the phone, I step outside and all our friends can CLEARLY see that I am still pregnant.
I also cracked up at your baby ticker - did you know that your baby is 3 days old? LOL!!!
Girl, I was just there! Easton was 12 days late and Teagan was 7 days late, and if anyone asked me again when I was going to have my baby I was going to deck 'em. You just tell that baby that she needs to get her act together, or she's going to end up in a really long time-out when she gets here. By the end of Teagan's pregnancy Easton was complaining along with me that the baby was a "bad baby" who didn't "yisten to Mommy" and he was "neber coming out!" My heart is with you!
Hang in there girl! It's your girl...did you expect anything less? Of course she has to make her grand entrance!!!!
No word on other schools. He in at Fort Worth, and wait listed at four others. Reno he is high on the list and they said if it was last year he would have gotten in. I guess they go pretty deep. The lady said not to give up. Reno would be good because we pay in state. So we are still waiting while i am packing =)
11 comments:
I am sorry! Every time the phone rings I get hopeful that it is you or Justin calling to tell us you've had the baby. I am sure she will be well worth the wait!
Ha! I totally stole that cartoon from one of my friends. I guess there are just too many of us with stubborn babies! Dangit. Go do some jumping jacks. :)
jumping hahaha. good idea. I'm waiting too. any day now she will come,.. I'm so excited!
Oh my gosh, you poor girl! I saw you had updated and thought, oh yay, she had the baby. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you today!
Hang in there! At least you are going to have one of the best doctors there to deliver, right?!? :)
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Oh, your countdown says your baby is 3 days old! That makes me so sad for you!
I love the comic.
Thanks for the giggle - thank goodness I'm not at that point yet... and besides, I don't ever have the chance to answer the phone, I step outside and all our friends can CLEARLY see that I am still pregnant.
I also cracked up at your baby ticker - did you know that your baby is 3 days old? LOL!!!
So sorry girl! That dang waiting around is no fun! Can't wait to see her on your blog!
Girl, I was just there! Easton was 12 days late and Teagan was 7 days late, and if anyone asked me again when I was going to have my baby I was going to deck 'em. You just tell that baby that she needs to get her act together, or she's going to end up in a really long time-out when she gets here. By the end of Teagan's pregnancy Easton was complaining along with me that the baby was a "bad baby" who didn't "yisten to Mommy" and he was "neber coming out!" My heart is with you!
The Baby is here!!! Yeah now you can answer the phone different...I can't wait to meet her, she is so cute!
Hang in there girl! It's your girl...did you expect anything less? Of course she has to make her grand entrance!!!!
No word on other schools. He in at Fort Worth, and wait listed at four others. Reno he is high on the list and they said if it was last year he would have gotten in. I guess they go pretty deep. The lady said not to give up. Reno would be good because we pay in state. So we are still waiting while i am packing =)
Post a Comment