From this:

To this:

Then on to this:

And this:

And now we're here:

I can't believe Josie will be two tomorrow. It's a good thing I have another baby coming because I don't think I'm ready not to have a 'baby' anymore! It seems like the past two years have flown by. A few facts about Josie at two:
-She loves to dance. She gets really excited when she hears a song with a fast beat. She claps and dances and ALWAYS cheers for herself when the song is over! -She loves animals! She loves to see Disco in the morning and gets really excited anytime we go anywhere with animals. She identifies them by the sound they make instead of their names (so ducks are 'kaks', cats are 'meows', chickens are 'bocks', etc.). I think it's so cute! -She talks constantly and has the cutest voice. She's still in that phase where it's hard to understand her sometimes, but she's becoming more articulate everyday. Her most popular phrases are, 'I wannit' (I want it), 'Woggybub' (water cup), 'I Peeey' (I'm pretty), 'Soos' (shoes), 'Sie' (Outside), 'Daggy' (taggy), and 'Bye Bye Daddy' (it is what it is). I love this talking stage. It's my favorite. I love hearing what she'll say every day. -She's girly. When I fix her hair she loves to sit with my make-up bag and use the brushes and puffs to fix herself up (she then tells us how 'peeey' she is when she's done). She will also comb and put product in her hair every chance she gets (when no one is watching), whenever we go to a store and pass a shoe aisle she gets really excited and squeals at all the pretty 'soos!' She also loves having her nails painted and will sit so still while you do it. She's also a BIG fan of jewlery. I think she's going to have a very assessorized style when she gets big enough to dress herself! -She's a Daddy's girl for sure! She gets so excited when Justin comes home. Every night, when I get her ready for bed, the last thing she always says is 'Ni ni Daddy' whether he's home or not. She has him wrapped around her little finger and I think she's starting to know it (although I don't think her daddy minds too much)! -She loves babys. Real ones, ones in books, ones on TV, dolls, you name it. She's fascinated with babys in a way that my boys never were. Even though the boys did, in fact, own a doll, they never had any interest in it. Josie loves to walk around with her babies and give them hugs and kisses. She also prefers them to be naked. She gets frustrated if they have clothes that are sewn to their bodies. -She loves to play with/play near her brothers and gets really angry if they are playing in their room with the door shut (which I encourage sometimes because *sometimes* she's not the most sharing playmate). For the most part they are very patient with her and very good at sharing with her. It's very obvious to me how much they love her and it's equally obvious that she adores them! -She LOVES to color. With crayons, pencils, pens, markers, whatever! We have to be VERY careful with our supplies because if she finds a stray crayon she goes straight for my walls. I can't tell you how many magic erasers I've gone through taking her 'art' off my dining room walls. -She's a light eater. By far my lightest. She's not too picky though, which is good. Like Noah, she loves fruit but is not such a fan of meat. Her favorite things are oatmeal, cereal, pretzels, blueberries, strawberries, and anything with chocolate! -Her favorite cartoons are Dora and Little Einsteins. She calls Dora, 'Boos' (Boots) and identifies Little Einsteins as 'Rockee' (Rocket).
-She loves to play outside. She gets really excited whenever we get our shoes on because she always assumes it means we're playing outside. It's not pleasant when she realizes she's getting in the car instead. -She's a bit dramatic (by a bit I mean, 'she's rocking my world by how different she is from her brothers') and into EVERYTHING! However, she is very sweet and has already learned how to use her charms to diffuse an angry situation. We sure love our Josie and are so glad that she came into our lives (almost) 2 years ago. Happy Birthday Miss Jos, we're absolutely CRAZY about you!
4 comments:
I can't believe she is going to be two either! She is so cute. Her hair is so long... I had no idea how long it was!
Happy Birthday Josie!!!
We love Josie too! She is such a sweet beautiful girl!
I'm with Erica: HER HAIR IS SO LONG!!! It's lovely! My, how time has flown by. I love this little woman! She makes me smile!
Happy birthday Josie, I miss her sooo much, and she is soooo peey
Post a Comment