Looks like things are going to be Even Steven around the Smith house. We're all over the moon. Clayton initially cried when he heard the news (he wanted a boy pretty badly), but he's over that now and is just as excited as the rest of us! As far as the rest of the ultrasound went, she's looking perfect. We're not sure what we're going to name her yet so we'll stick with Quatro for a while. Two boys and two girls. We couldn't be happier!
10 comments:
hooray! congrats!!!! how fun for josie to have a sister :)
Wahoo!!! The perfect family! I can't believe you already know the gender....your pregnancy is going to feel like 2 seconds long for the rest of us since we didn't even know you were expecting until just barely. :) Congrats!
Congrats! That's way exciting!
Yeah Ariane!!! Best news ever!
Gotta love those girls!
Congrats! 50 50 is pretty good! :)
Yeah, I cannot wait to meey little Anisha!!
sweet! Now you can say, "Boys and girls, [insert command: please be quiet]!" :)
yeah for balance!
yeah! jos will have a sister. 2 boys/2 girls is perfect... well, at least I think it would be..
Yipee! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment