Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just Josie

Lately Josie has been practicing her 'faces'. As frustrated as this little girl makes me on a daily basis, I must admit, she's pretty funny. She has a fun little personality and (when I'm not cursing the terrible two's) I can't get enough of her! So here she is showing you her emotions:
Variations of happy:
Seafood happy:
Distracted happy:
Patronizing happy (daddy was doing something silly behind the camera):
Tired happy:
Cheesey happy:
Scary happy:
Genuine happy:
But oh, she can be so much more than happy.
She can be surprised:
 Annoyed (picture her saying, "Seriously mom, put the camera away"):
Scared:
Sad:
More sad:
Still sad:
Crazed:
Silly:
Sad/Silly (it's a fine line):
Some of these faces that she makes just crack me up! When she makes her sad and silly faces she reminds me a lot of my sister Ashley - that girl makes the absolute BEST faces! I love this cute girl and her funny personality.

**On a different note: how on top of blogging am I lately!?! Seriously, I rock!**

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

I love all the different faces! And I love the curly hair!

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

I thought she looked like Ashley, too, in some of those. She is such a cute little girl!!

Jen said...

Awww, what cute faces. And I love her curly hair! Do you do that or is she blessed with fantastic hair?