Friday, December 2, 2011

To Be a Smith Lady...

You must always be presentable and ready for company:
Yesterday she was stealthy. Like, join the S.E.A.L.S. and go on a covert op stealthy. Her mission: make herself "pitty". And she did.
Of course I couldn't be angry at this face (which very much reminds me of the Joker from Batman). I usually keep my bedroom door locked to protect my make up and jewlery against just such an attack, but I was doing laundry and was in and out and had forgotten. She however, knew she'd done something wrong so, even though I wasn't angry and she didn't get in trouble, she refused to smile. Isn't her remorse adorable??
I love it!
You must find a way to keep your energy up:
Keep sipping little girl, if there's an open Diet Coke can in my house, you can bet it's already been emptied.
You must protect all the babies (especially baby Jesus):
She won't leave my nativities alone. I find her playing with them constantly. I love my nativities though and don't want to keep them packed up until she's older. I hope they survive the next few years (because Josie will probably start leaving them alone at the same time that Sammie develops an interest).
She was so cute. She was sitting on the stairs saying, "Look at all the babies!". I suppose there are worse things she could be interested in.
Keep practicing Josie (or not), we Smith Ladies must stay on our game!

No comments: