
Apparently New England didn't get the memo: Spring is supposed to be here...ENOUGH WITH THE SNOW!!!! (If you can't tell by the pic, it's snowing today.)
On a more positive note, I have four things to be happy about:
1. Justin passed his boards! Not only did he pass them - he did really well! I am so proud of him, he's such a smartie!!
2. My sisters are coming in today (weather permitting)!!! They will be out here for a week and then we will all go back to Vegas together!

3. My kids have been so great this week.
Clayton is growing up so fast. Last night a friend of mine came over as he was getting ready for bed. He grabbed her hand and said, "Hi, would you like to come join me?" (He really just wanted her to help him clean his room, but it was still funny.) He has also been pretending to be Tigger all week. I get to be Darby, Justin is Pooh, and Noah is Buster (if you watch the Disney Channel, you know what I'm talking about). We are Super Sleuths! This face just melts my heart, I can't believe he's almost 4!

Noah has been climbing on EVERYTHING! He is such a daredevil! I don't know what I am going to do with this kid, but he sure is cute! He also has an impressive list of words: hi, no, uh-oh, Kinkin (Clayton), teee (cheese), khaki (cracker), cup, up, and daddy (still no mommy though, what's a girl gotta do for a little recognition?).


4. Finally, Amanda Overmyer was voted off of American Idol! Yay! She bothered me. I could never understand what she was saying and why she wanted to look like she had a dead skunk on her head. (...now if only the kid with the dread locks would get voted off...)
Okay, so I suppose I can't really complain too much, life is pretty great lately. I just really wish the stinkin' snow would GO AWAY!!!!
9 comments:
I am so sorry it snowed! I guess you guys didnt get the memo...its spring. Sorry no Mommy from noah! And your sisters are so big and grown up! I remember them when they were really little! holy cow!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is sick of the snow! I wish it would get warm. Bring some sun back with you from Vegas!! Have fun with your sisters and on your trip.
Please do not send the snow this direction. While it has been chilly the last few days we have been snow free for a few weeks now.
Congrats to Justin on his boards. I wasn't worried though because I already knew he would do well.
That is so cute that Clayton has made you all Super Sleuths. With Landon I am never sure what character I am going to be on any given day.
Noah is getting so big. I can't believe how much he is talking. Also I love the outfit he is wearing in those pictures. Landon had that one when he was little and it was one of my favorites.
Lastly I am also glad Amanda is gone on AI, she drove me crazy.
Crappy about the snow. You're going to love Vegas weather.
And SO fun about your sisters coming to town. There really are few things to compare to sisters.
Um, yippee for Justin passing the Boards! That's awesome.
Yup, your boys are getting older. So crazy. They're so cute.
You should give us a call when you're in Vegas. We would love to see you guys if you have time! I'm also sooooo glad Amanda got voted off. She really bugged me. I want Kristy Lee Cook to go next. She just isn't as good as the others.
Hopefully your sisters made it in okay with the snow!?! I am cracking up... Amanda really did look like she had a skunk on her head, that is way to funny! And that picture of Clayton looked just like Justin! he is getting so big. CONGRATS to Justin!
I'll send the Memo. We have had good weather on and off!!!
I totally agree with you about that skunk chica to get voted off. She bugged me too! We'll see what next week brings. I am an idol junkie when they are down to about 12. LOVE watching now!
I am excited your cute sisters are coming! You'll have for sure tell them hello for me!! Oh and CONGRATS TO JUSTIN that is awesome!!!
Sounds like a great week!!! Enjoy having your sisters around.
Great pictures of your cute boys. Yes, I agree, I am also struggling to have a happy Easter weekend when it's freezing cold outside! Yes, I'm also happy Amanda is gone though I actually like the dread lock dude. He's totally goofy, but I like the sound of his voice. And, hooray for Justin!
Post a Comment