This is the view from the top of the hill. I think this would be a gorgeous view in the fall. I love how green everything looks right now though!
Clayton loved climbing the rocks.
I love this shot of Noah. There was a couple at the top with their three dogs. Noah couldn't get enough of them! Right after I took this picture I had to try to tactfully remove him from the dogs (it was not a pretty sight)!
Notice Noah's face...this is what happened after I took him away from the dogs. We had to leave soon after this.
The boys were so worn out on the way home that they just crashed in the car. I don't even think we were out of the parking lot when I turned around and saw them both like this:
Clayton sustained the only injury on this hike. As we were walking back down the steep hill, he tripped on his own feet (he's such a graceful child) and actually got road rash on his nose and cheek. He told Justin and me later that we needed to "go to the nose store and buy him a new nose". It was a great day. The kids did a great job. We are definitely going to have to do this hike again!
5 comments:
Nose store! I love it! I also love how green everything is. It is definately not even close to that here (as you well know!)
Too cute...you always have the best pics. The kids falling asleep is pricesless. I can't believe anywhere on Earth can be that green!!!
How fun! We have absolutly no mountains or hills or anything around here to hike, the best we can do are "nature walks." The pictures of the boys are so cute and Noah's hair is so blond. Was Clayton's hair that blond? Sad that Clayton fell but he is so funny with his question about the nose store.
Oh I am so glad that you all had fun, it looks so warm!!! It will warm mom's heart to see how fond Noah is with dogs!! Love you all
That hike looks so fun--perfect for families! Love that they "crashed" the second they got in the car :).
So sorry about smoked out fireworks--you will have to join us next year--Matt would love to put on a show for another family :)!
San Francisco looked SOOOOO fun--I am SUPER jealous. I want to go on a trip with my sisters!
Post a Comment