I am going to break my trip into two posts. We took so many pictures (over 130 - don't worry, I'm not going to try to post them all) that there is no way I can do it all in one post. So this is the first few days of our incredible San Fran trip. Enjoy!
Day 1
On our way to the airport.

We were so excited to see Anisha! The moment she got out of the car we all started screaming and jumping around. I think Ben was a little embarrassed to be seen with us.

Day 2
After sleeping in until 10:00 (ahh, such luxury), we finally got ready for the day.



Eating at 'Nan King'. Ben and Anisha always rave about this place and after eating there I can definitely see what all the fuss is about! It was the best Chinese food!

Once we were all feuled up we were ready to begin our "shopping" tour of San Fran. We started by going downtown to the craziest mall I'd ever been in. It was about 7 stories tall. We loved it! Then we went to Chinatown (Ashley and I had been waiting for this)!


We all got knockoff designer sunglasses. LOVE IT!! Mine are a little funky, I know, but so cute! I loved Chinatown!

To get everywhere, we had to ride on shuttles and the Muni (public transportation). San Fran is not a town that you would want to drive a lot in. I don't know how people do it, I would get so confused! However, since we were with Anisha, we felt very safe and confident on the Muni!

Our spoils! It was a very fruitful shopping day (I don't even think this is everything we got).

Day 3
We wanted to take this day to see some sights (the bridge, the pier, etc.), but what I didn't expect about San Fran was how COLD it was! Ashley and I brought shorts, capris, and t-shirts thinking, 'it's June in California'. However, it was extremely cold most of the time we were there. To put it in perspective, Vermont was looking like the Bahamas to me! Anyway, we decided to put our sightseeing stuff on hold for better weather. So what could we do? Hit another mall!

Eating at the Elephant Bar. Yum!

Just goofing around.
On that note, I will stop part one there! It was a great first couple of days! San Francisco is an interesting city. Stay tuned for part two (where we actually see the sights)!
16 comments:
How fun!!! I am glad you had such a great trip. All you girls look great!
P.S. Thanks for the post card!
That does sound like it was a fun trip. I am curious to hear about what happened during part 2 of your exciting saga.
How stinkin' fun! You and your sisters are so cute. I still haven't had a single day away from my little munchkin. That sounds like heaven! And all the shopping...I haven't done anything like that in years! So I guess what I'm saying is that I'm pretty jealous. :)
That sounds like so much fun! San Francisco is such an interesting place! I'm glad you got to see your sisters. That's the best!
I've been waiting for a post about California! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. It really is amazing how cold San Francisco is, huh. We were there . . . oh wow, 5 years ago exactly, and luckily we'd been warned so we wore our hoodies the entire time. So strange.
I'm glad you get such awesome sister time.
I love sisters. Becca is my very favorite. You guys are all so cute! How fun to be kidless and able to shop. I can't wait to the rest of you ladies. I bet Ben went crazy with the 3 of you girls together. I'm sure there was a ton of laughing. how fun!
I meant to say that I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures of you ladies.
You girls are so funny! I love all the silly pics... oh and can I just say that you look so much like your mother!! *thats not a bad thing!! your mom is beautiful!!* Cant wait for part two!! I bet the boys are happy you are back!
Thanks for posting and documenting your silliness! I love you gals and you girls are oh so beautiful!!!
Hey, it was great to see your familiar face in San Fran! It was good not to be the only ill prepared Vermonter in the city. Glad you had such a good time.
Looks like you guys had SO much fun!
I was pretty jealous to see a Nordstrom bag in one of those pictures. Rumor has it they just opened two Nordstroms in Boston. Maybe we'll have to make a trip down there some time soon!
How fun...you guys are way too cute!!! It made me very jealous and wanting a sister trip!!! I can't wait to see part 2!
How fun you got to visit Anisha. I wouldn't have thought it'd be cold in San Fran either, especially since Vegas is on average about 110degrees outside.
I've been avoiding your blog. I am so jealous of your kidless trip to San Francisco I can't stand it! I was supposed to go in May for a little dental wives reunion weekend and couldn't make it happen with the logistics. I was depressed for weeks I couldn't go. I'm so glad you had a great time. San Francisco is the perfect city to hang out with sisters/friends without kids. And, yes, the shopping is amazing!!!
Nothing beats some good 'ol sister bonding time. I am glad to hear that you had a good time...the pictures are priceless!!!!
Ariane it looks like you guys had sooooooo much fun, and you all look so great! I'm completely jealous! Yay for you and your sissy's! Your boys are so cute at the beach! Fun fun!
Post a Comment